Sophie-Ellis Bextor - triple

Wednesday 16 June 2010


Hi all! Now I tried myself as a sim-maker. I love Sophie-Ellis Bextor, her songs and her style. So I decidided to make her for my Riverside. I wanted to do her once but I fall for this process and made three versions of my favourite singer о_О: everyday, formal and concert look. I think they good looking and decided to upload them all.. I hope you will enjoy of this sims. Or one of them ^_^




 Sophie-ellis Bextor #1 - concert look

   Custom content included:




  Sophie-ellis Bextor #2 - everyday look

Custom content included:

- Lipstick by subaxi
- Eyebrows is by Simmiller
- self -maded eye lashes
- nails by aroundthesims3







  
 Sophie-Ellis Bextor #3 - formal look

Custom content included:




















Content is not included: I didn`t include the default female skin and face I used from Peggy, hair used for second  Sophie-Ellis from Ts3Store and default eyes by Aikea_Guinea. The texture with circles on the coat of second Sophie is not included too. Maybe it`s from the Store, but I forgot what set is it from. =\

Self-made content: you can download it separate by clicking next pictures

  

                                       Download            Download           Download


  Make-up items and tatoo is aviable in sims3pack and package, the sims - are in sims format and sims3pack

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment