How can I download from Ifolder.ru? Huh? =/

Saturday 25 December 2010

Now I had a question how to download from Ifolder.ru. That`s really reasonable question so I decided to make a little tutor. for you to help.

Click the following pictures and read the titles.







This cite has a lot of terrible banners and it always changes its color and style. But it has two advantages: it can let you to continue download the file after the download speed was falling down and you may to download the file with torrent by it. I have a slow Internet connection and it causes that I can`t upload a big files to mediafire. The upload is often crashes. So I will upload some of my works to Ifolder.ru. But I will do it only when I couldn`t upload my files to mediafire.

Hope it helps you and will be useful.
Have a nice weekend. Sorry for my English ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment